Base your decision on color as well as how much light output you want.
4300k D2S Philips = 3200lm (lumens)
4300k D2R Philips = 2800lm (lumens)
4300k D2S Philips = 2400lm (lumens) actually 5800k
4300k D2R Philips = 2000lm (lumens) actually 5800k
4800k D4S/R (brand) = 3800 (lumens) -- brightest...
Note: Work at own risk as this is just a guide for repair & I hold no responsibility for injury or defects in final product.
1st, let me say that this was a PITA & I give it a difficulty level 3 out of 5, mainly due to the amount of time required. I recommed setting aside most of a day so you...
1. Head lamp (Highbeam) - H1 55w
2. Projection Head lamp (Lowbeam) - H11B
or HID Head lamp (Lowbeam) - D1S 35w
3. Front turn signal lamp - 2357 28/8w amber; (note: 1157 replacement bulbs will fit right in and work just as well)
4. Front side marker - 194 5w clear
5. Front fog lamp - 881 27w...
Retrieved from gencoupe OP ScoobahSt3ve
even though I disagree with running HIDs w/o the proper ballasts, levelers & housings, there will still be those that are going to do it, so here's the DIY.
"Here is the how to. its my first one so any suggestions to make it better would be nice. I also...