Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
A few days ago MT announced their winner for Car of the Year. They choose the Nissan GT-R. $77,000 MSRP and the fact that most dealers add another $25-30,000 to the MSRP makes this car out of reach for many. I don't deny that the GT-R is a great car though. I wrote about it in the Genesis Blog:

Genesis Blog: Motortrend Car of the Year

·
Premium Member
10,831 Posts
Wooo hooo, cool deal. The Genesis has some stiff competition but I think it wins just on overall value and it does the luxury thing about as good or better than cars costing twice as much. Clear choice in my opinion.
Ditto x2:clap:

·
Premium Member
10,831 Posts
Hehe, Tufast I guess you and me are the only ones who would have picked the Genesis.
Remember that elimination we completed on which car would win car of the year, I picked the Genesis over everything else, including the Nissan GTR. I hope I picked the exact order all the way down, because guess what? I will have won the 10 grand needed to mod my GenCoupe. HeHe:clap:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.