Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
You will spend way more than that gaining 65 hp on your own. PLUS the new transmissions. Totally worth it to me.

The 3.8 is in a serious disadvantage now. WAY too expensive for what you get. The 2.0 is a literal steal IMO.

·
Registered
162 Posts
You will spend way more than that gaining 65 hp on your own. PLUS the new transmissions. Totally worth it to me.

The 3.8 is in a serious disadvantage now. WAY too expensive for what you get. The 2.0 is a literal steal IMO.
The 2.0 is a good deal but now the 3.8 is the same price as the competitors V8's which soundly stomp it. How is Hyundai going to price the rumored more powerful model that will have either a V8 or boosted V6.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
The 2.0 is a good deal but now the 3.8 is the same price as the competitors V8's which soundly stomp it. How is Hyundai going to price the rumored more powerful model that will have either a V8 or boosted V6.
I think Hyundai is still trying to pit this car against the G37 more over the msucle cars & in that case it is still several grand less for a comparable powered V6..

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I agree with Tufast that the market they are trying to reach is more the G37 crowd but when you can get a 5.0 for the same money it's very hard to ignore. If I was buying now I would consider the Mustang when I wouldn't have 3 years ago.

I would prolly still get the 3.8 because of the style of car. I guess I really am over the muscle cars

@nealc - You may be onto something there. The Veloster is a car I would seriously consider for my daughter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts