Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got really lucky this weekend: huge (hand sized) dragonfly settled down on a white tarp we'd put up to use as a movie screen at the cottage. Perfect background for taking pictures.

Flickr: boozysmurf's Photostream

·
Registered
68 Posts
Awesome pic! I checked out some of your other pics at your Flickr and I love the pics of your dog(s) and many, many others...the flowers, scenic pics...heck I love them all! I am a sucker for animals. I once took numerous pics of a Cicada (sp?) while it was metamorphasing; unfortunately, it was on my daughter's camera and she has since deleted them. So, I stayed up for three hours for nothing. But kudos to your photography skills!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome pic, :clap:

I think I will have to check out the rest of those on your Flikr link.
Thanks, as always! Flickr will be added to over the next week or so, so keep an eye on it. I think I shot about 4gb over the weekend, plus video.

great pic bro!
Thanks man!

Awesome pic! I checked out some of your other pics at your Flickr and I love the pics of your dog(s) and many, many others...the flowers, scenic pics...heck I love them all! I am a sucker for animals. I once took numerous pics of a Cicada (sp?) while it was metamorphasing; unfortunately, it was on my daughter's camera and she has since deleted them. So, I stayed up for three hours for nothing. But kudos to your photography skills!
Thank ya!

Yeah, I left a 4gb card at home this weekend, becuase I'd not unloaded it, and we had a ton of pics of the puppy between 2 and 5 months old. I gotta remember to unload the cards as soon as is physically possible, or losing some shots is very possible.

That's awesome dedication on the Cicada though! It's a real shame you lost those, I'd love to see them!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.