• 50-54

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • 55+

Votes: 14 8.1%
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
It might be interesting to see what ages are in what models!!

I took my car to a cruise night and I would guess most of the owners were over 55 with the different cars (corvettes, mustangs, cobras, etc) while the spectators were under 45. I had a fair number of guys ( and a few gals ) look at the car closely. They also asked good questions ( technical type). I referred one to a dealer to take a test drive ( he expressed an interest in driving mine...lol). I would also guess that most of the owners were not that much into computers and forums, etc because when I discussed what I read and where, their eyes went blank......while the spectators asked more questions about urls, etc. That might explain why not as many replies as one would expect.
very good points^^^

BTW, glad to see someone with a little time under their belt being active in cruise. Most of the older folks I know, do their best not to leave the house...LoL

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think you will see a huge number of younger people get into these cars over the next three years. You get a RWD car with wahts basically a 4B11 engine, great styling, and a low price with lots of aftermarket support. Not a lot of options that have that going for them.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm a oldtimer 55+. I find more seniors who buys vetts and mustangs taking a double look at my GC.
Don't be surprise to see grandma and grandpa sporting a GC in he near furture.. I see the shock on their
faces (WOW) what is that...

·
Registered
68 Posts
45 going on 30! Age is just a number. Anywho, it's what's inside that counts. I'm still very young and playful at heart...gotta be to keep up with Tufast now that I've actually "caught" him! :clap:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Don't you know that you aren't supposed to ask a woman her age? Sheesh. Im 36 but feel and look 23! Woot woot! Thank god for Blasian genes!

·
Registered
21 Posts
im 25 going on 26 soon and this is not my 1st trubo car or sports car, but it is the slowest car ive owned at the moment. lol

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just turned 29 in Apr and picked up the car at the end of Apr, this is also the slowest car I have owned but it gets the most attention. Afetr I traded my Evo for it I had to take a minute to collect myself and not cry as i was sitting on the dealer lot still and inside my GC right next to my Evo IX.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts