Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
:gay::gay::gay: I've never been a fan of angel eyes. to each his own, but I don't think this will be a mod i'll ever consider. They look cheap to me to be honest, especially the LED row above, i'd like to see some up close daylight shots.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I agree w/ya G4turbo, about the upper row looking kinda cheezy, but the circles look fine to me. I'm not doing this mod anyway since I'm not doing the color background matching mod either. Since the headlamp backgrounds come in a dark chrome, I may not be taking my headlamps apart at all. I'm just not sure if the darker chrome is on the projection lamps as well. Just have to wait & see.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
487 Posts
angel eyes are fine on some platforms... usually they are just rice... and the LED line above them makes it super gay.

·
Registered
82 Posts
ehhh. they look alrightt i guess. the led on top should go on the bottom like the new audi's and maybe if the angel eyes were angel eyes, not leds lol

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ehhh. they look alrightt i guess. the led on top should go on the bottom like the new audi's and maybe if the angel eyes were angel eyes, not leds lol
+1 on the if they were actual angel eyes.

The factory angel eyes on my bimmer are bad ass, but have a yellow hue from the factory. So, I replaced the bulbs with a $350.00 pr of AngeliBrights that are as bright & white as my factory Xenon HIDs. Now, they are straight sex.

I then went ahead & replaced my factory fog lamps with projector beams & installed bright whites that match the HIDs, etc. Words can't even explain how sweet my front lighting is now.

But, I didn't stop there, I replaced my highbeam bulbs which are not Xenon (like the GenCoupes are not) with bright whites designed to match the Xenons color & hue. Man they are sweet.

I figured since I already spent a ridiculous amount of money on bulbs, why not finish it of right. So, I went ahead & replaced my front & rear turn signals with Invislites, as well as, my side marker turns with Invisilites. On top of that I replaced my tag lamp bulbs with bright white leds.

Only a picture could explain how good my lighting looks now. So, once I get my new blacked out kidney grilles in & painted (the guy doing my painting lost my other set, so had to order another set), I'll take a pic of the front of my car as it's getting dusk outside, so ya'll can get an idea of what good lighting looks like.

All I'm trying to say is that maybe those angel eyes don't look that good, but if a company produced a set as nice as the factory ones on my bimmer & as bright as my AngeliBrights, they might be worth getting.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.