Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been sitting back waiting for some clutch options to come about. Well.....my car purchase is moving closer now & I would really like to replace the factory 2.0t clutch with a lighter twin disc clutch with a single mass lightweight flywheel prior to putting any miles on it.

I want to be able to sell my stock clutch assy, wheels & tires, brake pads & rotors as like new & therefore will need to have this stuff ready to be replaced as soon as I get my car. SO, has anyone out there got any new info on available clutch/flywheel setups available from the aftermarket community?

The only one I know of developed thus far is by BeyondRedline, but they have seemed to dropped off the map after their car got toasted & never presented a price or when it would be available.
http://genesisforums.org/beyond-red...7-drivetrain-products-clutches-flywheels.html

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I did some research today since the purchase of my car is apporaching in the next few months & the clutch is one of the 1st things that needs to go.

I called Exedy twice, but no one has gotten back with me. The last I was told during FD Rd2 at Road Atlanta, they should have one available in February, but I wanted to confirm.

I called NOPI here in Ga since they are a Clutch Masters dealer & they said that Clutch Masters would have one available in January.

Competition Clutches is not coming out with one for this vehicle at this time.

Spec Clutch has a Stage 1-5 available, but like Geoman said, I don't believe they have a replacement flywheel. They are supposed to call me back & let me know for sure, but I haven't heard from them yet.

I'm seriously thinking of giving Beyond Redline a try if they can give me a good price. I don't know how much experience they have with clutch setups, but the description fits the bill & they should have them availble for purchase before the other manufactureres will.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 3 of 3 Posts