Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm from Columbus, GA, just south of the ATL. Speak up if you're nearby. I would really like to see someone capable of doing the dyno testing/tuning on my car within a reasonable driving distance.

·
Premium Member
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I see that there aren't too many people from the South/Southeast on here. Not surprised. But any I'm currently living in Columbia, SC.

Close enough, I was beginning to wonder if southerners even liked this car or just didn't want me to know that they were in the vacinity...:jester:
Anyways, great to have you aboard. If you need anything, just holla

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm from Columbia SC (grew up just off Lake Murray Blv.) I'm stationed in Fort Drum now but I will be visiting my mom down there and My dad down in Apollo Beach FL. when ever I get the chance. Once I get back from Iraq, I'll be buying my genesis in Columbia. The taxes from buying a car in NY blow. I'll end up saving money by driving it back up to NY from SC over buying it in NY.

·
Premium Member
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Agpu1...Let us know when your back around. Thanks for your svc in the military by the way...

P.S By the way if you haven't taken the time to introduce yourself in the new member intro thread, take the time to do so & tell us a little about you.

·
Premium Member
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We are in ATL, just as soon as the R-Spec comes out I will be picking it up.

Doug Wilks
TopSpeed Inc
TopSpeedInc welcome to the forum, Doug take a minute to introduce you guys over in the new member introductions section.

Glad to see somebody a little closer to me. :clap: I'm just 2hrs south of you.

I pass by the ATL at least once a month to visit this girl I'm dating on the other side of Atlanta.

·
Premium Member
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm in Augusta GA. 45 minutes or so from Columbia 2hrs from ATL
Now we're getting somewhere, people within driving distance...LoL

Hey Rican, if you get a minute, head over to the new member section & tell us a little about yourself & post some pics of that 240 I know you got...;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
myrtle beach hear... plan on picking up a base model in lime rock green this year..

top speed with a genesis coupe..:) brings a smile to my face.. killer tuner there.

also tex at bre motorsports is a motec/aem ems mastermind. i will eventually get around to making an intro.. not sure what to say honestly.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am from Athens, GA but currently stationed at Fort Drum, NY. However, I am in Iraq right now. I plan on moving back down to the southeast as soon as I can. I am thinking by this time next year I will be back in the south (most likely separated from the Air Force and back in Athens with a GC).

·
Premium Member
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey I currently live in Columbia, SC. Looking to pick up an R-spec once it's released. Glad to see there are going to be others close. I'm statione out at Shaw AFB right now.
Welcome to the site & thanks for your service.

You guys keep it coming, so we can have our own meet w/o going to Cali, Canada, or Miami...LoL:rofl:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey I currently live in Columbia, SC. Looking to pick up an R-spec once it's released. Glad to see there are going to be others close. I'm statione out at Shaw AFB right now.

I was stationed there until April 2008. Now I am at fort drum in NY. I wish I was still there.

·
Premium Member
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
You just gave me an idea carguy & thank you for your service if I haven't said it B4 now. We have a few members on here in the military & I think it's time we devoted a thread to you guys & gals where you can correspond with each other.

·
Registered
275 Posts
hey guys! im a newbie and posted in the newbie thread. Im from Charlotte, NC looking forward to a R-spec!

·
Registered
275 Posts
well too bad for the R-spec! I just brought a Red Track one today!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.