2,997 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm from Columbia SC (grew up just off Lake Murray Blv.) I'm stationed in Fort Drum now but I will be visiting my mom down there and My dad down in Apollo Beach FL. when ever I get the chance. Once I get back from Iraq, I'll be buying my genesis in Columbia. The taxes from buying a car in NY blow. I'll end up saving money by driving it back up to NY from SC over buying it in NY.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm in Knoxville, TN but I'm going to wait to buy a gen coupe till I graduate, so in 2-3 years. Right now I'm gonna absorb all the information about the coupe I can and just drool at other peoples :p

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We are in ATL, just as soon as the R-Spec comes out I will be picking it up.

Doug Wilks
TopSpeed Inc
TopSpeedInc welcome to the forum, Doug take a minute to introduce you guys over in the new member introductions section.

Glad to see somebody a little closer to me. :clap: I'm just 2hrs south of you.

I pass by the ATL at least once a month to visit this girl I'm dating on the other side of Atlanta.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
22 Posts
myrtle beach hear... plan on picking up a base model in lime rock green this year..

top speed with a genesis coupe..:) brings a smile to my face.. killer tuner there.

also tex at bre motorsports is a motec/aem ems mastermind. i will eventually get around to making an intro.. not sure what to say honestly.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am from Athens, GA but currently stationed at Fort Drum, NY. However, I am in Iraq right now. I plan on moving back down to the southeast as soon as I can. I am thinking by this time next year I will be back in the south (most likely separated from the Air Force and back in Athens with a GC).

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey I currently live in Columbia, SC. Looking to pick up an R-spec once it's released. Glad to see there are going to be others close. I'm statione out at Shaw AFB right now.

I was stationed there until April 2008. Now I am at fort drum in NY. I wish I was still there.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)

·
Registered
275 Posts
hey guys! im a newbie and posted in the newbie thread. Im from Charlotte, NC looking forward to a R-spec!

·
Registered
275 Posts
well too bad for the R-spec! I just brought a Red Track one today!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.