Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

First off welcome to all those who are looking at the site and thinking about joining. If you are on the fence about joining, just frigg'n do it!! Membership is free afterall! FUR!

Ok enough of that.. A little about myself. I've been involved with cars in some form or shape for much of my life. From working at the family run gas station with my dad as a 5 year old to working on and racing cars in my spare time. One of my latest projects is building a turbocharged Nissan Titan truck. I may make a post on that in the Off-Topic section at some point. In my little spare time I've teamed up with some great guys to start this Hyundai Genesis Forums. Why you ask? I'm not really sure! Actually for some reason I am really drawn to these cars, especially the Coupe. I think it may have to do with the fact that I used to own a similar car. It was a 1987 Ford Thunderbird Turbocoupe. It came with a similar drivetrain layout, Front engine 4 cylinder intercooled turbocharged engine and rear wheel drive. It was ahead of its time as it was one of the few cars on the road made by Ford that had four wheel anti-lock disc brakes and an adjustable suspension (Firm/Cushion). I still miss it to this day! I'm thinking getting the Genesis Coupe will fill that hole that my Turbocoupe has left. Yes I know, that is cheesy! HAHA I don't care!

Anyways, when I'm not goofing around on here I work on broadband stuff. Things like SONET muxes, Fiber Optics, Metro-Ethernet switches, high end Cisco switches. Boring stuff. ;)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts