701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And mostly, it's this guy's fault.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@MSUGeoman22: Hah! That's awesome.

This guy is 10 weeks old tomorrow, and is named Zaphod. Appropriately (for anyone who's read "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy") his favorite toy is an old towel.

@shadouwynd: Border Collie? ow. Smart, and never tired. This one at least is dumb, and can be occupied for hours with a plastic pop bottle.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah here's my little devil. Saved him after him and his litter were abandoned at a house after the owners moved out. Needless to say I won't be modding any time soon, but I don't mind. He's 10 weeks now, I have had him since he was 6 weeks. Don't let those sad eyes fool you, he earned that cage visit I have the cuts in my hands and feet to prove it. He's a bitter, with needle teeth, I have him potty trained just can't break him of this biting thing.
Damn. I seriously can't let the GF see those pics! He's a cute dude!

We're in the same boat: house trained, but bitey. They grow out of the biting. At 10 weeks, they're exploring, and they explore with their mouthes. I've been through this before, and they do improve. At the very least, they migrate from biting to chewing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.