Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Mini Speeder
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah.. i have one.. but i just got my US citizenship last year..
since then, it works on some sites, and it doesn't on some...
korean sites get annoying with the id#...
-sigh- too bad...

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
yeah.. i have one.. but i just got my US citizenship last year..
since then, it works on some sites, and it doesn't on some...
korean sites get annoying with the id#...
-sigh- too bad...
I quit trying to goto that site.. the Korean sites are so hard to navigate, I'll just let the people with patience and no life repost the info ;) j/k about the no life part..

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts

·
Mini Speeder
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha i'm 20 :)
and i just never really needed to work
.... nor had the patience for it. HAAA!!
(let's just say working just doesn't quite seem to fit me)
but i guess i'm working now! hehe let's see how long this lasts.... X)

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts

·
Mini Speeder
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well since there is no new thread yet.
I drive a big-rig around the country, I put in 4 or 5 weeks in with 11-12 hour shifts, and the go home for a week.
Great Pay, Nearly No Life...
isn't that really dangerous?
i have a tendancy to get sleepy when i'm in a car. (ever--since-baby-habits)
i used to fall asleep on a 15 min drive!

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
we should start a new thread of what everyone's occupation is. i'm curious of your ridiculous hours, tufast X)
Well since there is no new thread yet.
I drive a big-rig around the country, I put in 4 or 5 weeks in with 11-12 hour shifts, and the go home for a week.
Great Pay, Nearly No Life...
isn't that really dangerous?
i have a tendancy to get sleepy when i'm in a car. (ever--since-baby-habits)
i used to fall asleep on a 15 min drive!
Actually we do have a thread already:

http://genesisforums.org/miscellaneous-topics/886-what-does-everyone-do-living.html

:)

Back on topic, Bkmania... it's a funky Korean site/club..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes and yes... It can get tiring at times but thats when you pull off the road and get some sleep...but if you need sleep after 15 mins of driving I think you need either some extra strength coffee, or maybe a chauffeur.
And Im going to be trading one danger for another pretty shortly...Right now I drive all over the country to I have to deal with different weather scenarios like extreme wind and ice...but I will be getting a local tanker job here shortly, and what can I tell you bout the dangers of driving those things, (out here on the road we call them dynamite sticks.)

·
Mini Speeder
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes and yes... It can get tiring at times but thats when you pull off the road and get some sleep...but if you need sleep after 15 mins of driving I think you need either some extra strength coffee, or maybe a chauffeur.
And Im going to be trading one danger for another pretty shortly...Right now I drive all over the country to I have to deal with different weather scenarios like extreme wind and ice...but I will be getting a local tanker job here shortly, and what can I tell you bout the dangers of driving those things, (out here on the road we call them dynamite sticks.)
wow.
not on my want-to-do joblist, check.
Actually we do have a thread already:

http://genesisforums.org/miscellaneous-topics/886-what-does-everyone-do-living.html

:)

Back on topic, Bkmania... it's a funky Korean site/club..
yes, bkmania. :D
sorry, it's just kinda hard to keep up with what's been already covered in previous threads. (specially on big forums like evolutionm.net... i was like.. wtf.. where do i find.. was this already....?! hehe)
but............ bkmania.
i just registered at another non-bk-related korean site, and my id worked.
stupid bkmana. -_-

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
wow.
not on my want-to-do joblist, check.
It's def not for everyone but for some it really works and they can make good money..

yes, bkmania. :D
sorry, it's just kinda hard to keep up with what's been already covered in previous threads. (specially on big forums like evolutionm.net... i was like.. wtf.. where do i find.. was this already....?! hehe)
but............ bkmania.
i just registered at another non-bk-related korean site, and my id worked.
stupid bkmana. -_-
Yeah it's no biggy I was just trying to save you from the Wrath of Tufast... and his great Ban Stick... :) Speaking of other Korean sites, have you tried any of the other BK sites? I know there are a couple other ones out there.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.