·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks pretty damn sweet!! I'm really thinking about staying with silver however, but I guess I really can't make my final decision until the car is actually released (could be more colors that come available). I wonder why his coupe isn't equipped with the oval style exhaust tips??

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks pretty damn sweet!! I'm really thinking about staying with silver however, but I guess I really can't make my final decision until the car is actually released (could be more colors that come available). I wonder why his coupe isn't equipped with the oval style exhaust tips??
Ya I'm look'n to get the dark silver. I saw it up close with a spoiler and it was frigg'n awesome. Good point about the round exhaust. This must have been one of the early prototypes because the pics I took of the Yellow coupe had the oval ones.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
88 Posts
My color of choice

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
88 Posts
Genesis2.0t, I'm guessing by your avatar you also got a black coupe. If you've got any pics feel free to post them up, we'd love to see them. Also welcome to the forums. Where are you located?
I am located in Maryland. I wish that was my car lol. Soon though, exact color, 2.0 turbo, rims etc. That picture in my avatar is from Korea.

Basic v6(korea)

Engine Bay(v6)

Black 2.0 T

Black Genesis Coupe

Front

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.