Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where I live there aren’t many places to work and the places only pay like 11 an hr
I also have work-from-home options but those jobs are very hard to get because of so many applications and most of the companies are rates very low and would make 18 an hour at the most 20 would be very rare and I wouldn’t be able to do the things I want to do because of less money
Or the option that is my top pick right now is drive to the place that has a lot more jobs and more pay which is a hour away or the town 20 minutes farther and get a position making 50-55k salary and I would be able to get and pay for what I want and need. If I get a job in the hour away town I may go down a little to 45k. Also if I am ever too tired I have a family member 20 mins from there or I could stay with them maybe twice a week but it’s not ideal
I also will have a ev so the commute option I wouldn’t have to pay for gas back and forth 5 days a week at a job 1 hour and 20 mins away it would be 100 a month for my electricity bill.
Moving isn’t a option
Which would you do, which should I do, and why?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Where I live there aren’t many places to work and the places only pay like 11 an hr
I also have work-from-home options but those jobs are very hard to get because of so many applications and most of the companies are rates very low and would make 18 an hour at the most 20 would be very rare and I wouldn’t be able to do the things I want to do because of less money
Or the option that is my top pick right now is drive to the place that has a lot more jobs and more pay which is a hour away or the town 20 minutes farther and get a position making 50-55k salary and I would be able to get and pay for what I want and need. If I get a job in the hour away town I may go down a little to 45k. Also if I am ever too tired I have a family member 20 mins from there or I could stay with them maybe twice a week but it’s not ideal
I also will have a ev so the commute option I wouldn’t have to pay for gas back and forth 5 days a week at a job 1 hour and 20 mins away it would be 100 a month for my electricity bill.
Moving isn’t a option
Which would you do, which should I do, and why Best Private Lenders for High Risk Personal Loans South Africa?
thanks in advance for any help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts