Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They didn't paint every little bit of chrome on these & it gives them a cleaner factory look.
SO, my question is, do you think I could do my red Re-Spect like these & not look ricey. Last thing I want to do is get flamed on....

Not like these...

·
Registered
155 Posts
the first one doesnt look too bad!

also after getting a close look at the headlight set up the main light looks like the evo/rx-8 type of set up to where i can just drop in an HID plug-in-play kit.....but im getting the r-spec and i think those come with HID's at least i hope

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Ricer.... PART 2.1

:D
Well, I pretty well knew your answer :rolleye:

the first one doesnt look too bad!

also after getting a close look at the headlight set up the main light looks like the evo/rx-8 type of set up to where i can just drop in an HID plug-in-play kit.....but im getting the r-spec and i think those come with HID's at least i hope
I agree bam w/the plug play might be possible. I'm gonna research the replacement more next week at work & see if I can tell what the real differences in the 2 assemblies are. Then we can better tell what will be a responsible DIY.

Re-Spect? Really? Hahaha ;) I dunno, the red doesn't look too bad, but I'm still thinking a blacked out housing would look better
I was wondering who would be the 1st to catch that, sabba you got somethiing you can send Kevin DSM on my behalf for paying such good attention...LoL, maybe a RMR post w/no shipping. I'll pick it up when I pay you for my shipping & the stuff I'm ordering.

Alright, you got me confused, you +1 on the color or +1 on the Re-Spect & all it's humor?

By the way guys, I'm sticking with blacked out. I'm not willing to take the chance on it being slightly ricey.
Also, Mr K from other forum states that all versions of this car will come to the U.S. with factory chrome headlamp backing & if anyone thought (including myself) that some would have black back grounds, that is not the case.

Although, Hyundai could do like a mid-refresh in a couple of years, like they did with the Tibs & start releasing them black...
I hope...Hyundai if you're listening....:rolleye:

P.S. For any that are wondering or are not sure, the R-Spect will not come with HIDs. :(

·
Registered
50 Posts
Aww you guys suck :( I actually like those housings, the new version more than the last lol Well I dont care, I'm still gonna get em done and install those flashing LEDs while im in there haha

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Yeah & I'm eating it tonight with my General Tso's chicken...:jester:
It better be spicy General Tso's. Thats the only way to roll!

I like the Mongolian grill we have here in this huge Chinese buffet. They have a section of just raw meat, seafood, veggies, noodles, etc.... You prepare your plate and give it to them to cook. Its the bomb track!!!! Then you can also attack the buffet. All included in the $11.95 price (plus drink is additional).

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
It better be spicy General Tso's. Thats the only way to roll!

I like the Mongolian grill we have here in this huge Chinese buffet. They have a section of just raw meat, seafood, veggies, noodles, etc.... You prepare your plate and give it to them to cook. Its the bomb track!!!! Then you can also attack the buffet. All included in the $11.95 price (plus drink is additional).
Do they make any other kind besides the fiery hot & spicey..LoL I get this stuff from WalMart (don't flame :flame: I know you're boycotting WalMart, so forgive me), but anyway, this shit is on fire. I mean, I have to use a bunch of rice to calm it down because it's like an exposion in my mouth (please no filthy comment on that remark). And, for frozen poop it's pretty damn good, must be, cause I eat it once a week. :clap:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.