Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan to get custom plates and will post mine up as soon as I have them secured here in the cheese State. I spent alot of time including some sleepless nights thinking about mine, lol

Let's here what other GC owner's are doing!

·
Registered
82 Posts
x's 2.. i want custom plates, but i have nooo idea what its going to be..

my ideas off the top of my head as of .5 seconds ago:
1. 20turbo
2. turbgen
3. bo0sted
4. hyunlol
this one's for me.. s256gen

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
My current plates (tag) for my bimmer reads PICHBLK. Prior one on a Mustang GT convertable I used to own was 2FAST4U. Mustang GT convertable before that one was UNVMYGT. I've thought up a few for the GenCoupe including GENCOUP & TUFAST. Suppose I could use 2FAST4U again if it's not taken. I tried to get RDNDRTY, but they wouldn't let me. DRTYSTH might be cool too. I've actual got a list of them that I add on to when I'm lying in bed just thinking. I'll see if I can locate it & give ya'll some ideas.

Yeah a copied & pasted DNR...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i wanted "IMGONNACOPYANDPASTETHISTHREADONEVERYGENCOUPEFORUM" but i think its too many letters.
hahaha....its marketing research to see which forums get the most hits/replies. let the games begin :rofl:

also tells me which members visit the which forums :)

·
Registered
555 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Now that's just funny... :rofl: That probably ought to be the one I get.
Only problem is, at least in Ga, there are some license plates you can't get because of what they represent. Like I stated above, I wanted RDNDRTY (riding dirty), but they would not let me have it. The receptionist behind the counter was very cool that day. She was a black heavy set girl, which I happen to get along with real good on the avg. She said that RDNDRTY wasn't taken already, but was on the list of do not issue. So, I had to choose another & came up with several more. You have to turn in a total of 5 with your favorite on top & so on. I got PICHBLK finally, which I'm cool with since my car is pitchblack, even the trim around the windows, etc on the Mspt is black.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
1 - 20 of 91 Posts