Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Update: the asshats at the GA tag/tax office finally decided after 4 mos that my choice for personalized tag is declined. I suppose some prick or beeyatch figured it might offend someone & now I have to choose again. I'm going to look through the ideas on this thread & see what I can come up with.

BTW, got pulled over on the way to the track this weekend...........for you guessed it; no tag.....hehehe. Anywho, I showed him my temporary tag in my back glass & he brought it to my attention that it had just expired on 4/29. I told him I knew that I already knew & I showed the letter where my personalized tag was declined. He let me go after I explained I was going to reapply ASAP.

+1 :rofl: mine could be BLZNAZN or QWKNSIK lol or the one i have right now WICKED1
I like this one alot & will use it if that's OK

QWKNSIK

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
307 Posts
I probably should have just put mine in here...I didn't see there was a separate thread, :\

·
Registered
275 Posts
im going to get STR8DRTY

·
Registered
307 Posts
Tufast -

Just "TRACK" was taken, and you can have three symbols on the plate besides numbers or letters...+, -, or * I believe, and you can have up to 7 digits, so I went with that. I was kidding with my buddy that if I piss someone off on the road and they call in my plate, they will probably say the plate was "track" and not "dash track dash" so they will go after the other guy...LOL.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Tufast -

Just "TRACK" was taken, and you can have three symbols on the plate besides numbers or letters...+, -, or * I believe, and you can have up to 7 digits, so I went with that. I was kidding with my buddy that if I piss someone off on the road and they call in my plate, they will probably say the plate was "track" and not "dash track dash" so they will go after the other guy...LOL.
sweet, IDK you could even have any symbols on there.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
66 Posts
Simple and to the point.......

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mine is EXIT-US, didn't want to spell it EXODUS,since I live in the bible belt. So now the products of NC education think it is unpatriotic. Punctuation must be an option here.

81 - 91 of 91 Posts