Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
I LOVE HER HEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah:jester:me too, really, I didn't even notice her heels once I noticed those calves & everything above them.

i love her legs!!!!!!! gas, brake, and clutch has worked those beauties over!!!!!
+1...

You know honestly I'm not really into DP... I hear she is kind of a bitch too..
Me neither, but I even have to admit she's hot & I have a pretty high standard.:bow:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
wow, she is OK. why you guys getting all riled up?
Cuz we're big strong burley men *GRUNT*

cuz they're a bunch of GUYS.
what else would you expect?? there's a half naked girl on a car. hmmmmmmmmmmm..... yeah. lols
it's kind of funny when girls see guys all hubba-hubba over girl they just can't get. :p
no offense, guys. just the truth.
Uh correction, not just a half naked girl but a half naked girl that races really fast cars!! WOOO HOOO!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
cuz they're a bunch of GUYS.
what else would you expect?? there's a half naked girl on a car. hmmmmmmmmmmm..... yeah. lols
it's kind of funny when girls see guys all hubba-hubba over girl they just can't get. :p
no offense, guys. just the truth.
No offense taken, we know what we are...LoL:rofl:

Cuz we're big strong burley men *GRUNT*

Uh correction, not just a half naked girl but a half naked girl that races really fast cars!! WOOO HOOO!
+1...on the "Tim the tool man" grunt, grunt, grunt.......

What car? I didn't even notice the car I couldn't even tell you what make of car was in those pictures.
You know I had to go back & actually look to what kind of car it was that she's molesting. :jester:

My 2 favorite things are cars & women. But, when you put them together, wow. On top of that make the woman a race car driver. Hell yeah...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.