·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
121 Posts
Anybody read Korean?

Uh, can somebody translate the text on the images for me? I'm sure they're self-explanatory for the veterans out there, but I'm kind of a n00b here.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Uh, can somebody translate the text on the images for me? I'm sure they're self-explanatory for the veterans out there, but I'm kind of a n00b here.
I can't translate, but I can tell you what to do.
1) Open hood & prop it up
2) Remove 2 screws at top of head lamp assy (probably 8mm)
3) Will have 2 more screws down low on back side of assy or at least 2 tabs that go into slots
4) Pull headlamp out away from front of car so that you can access the rear of the assy (be careful not to allow to slide across bumper & scratch it)
5) On backside of assembly turn the socket to the bulb you wish to replace counter clockwise
6) Pull holder out away from assy & remove bulb by pushing inward & turning counter clockwise

reverse procedure to rassemble

Hope this helps...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
428 Posts
I take the plastic push pin/ screw out of the inboard side of the bumper cover then lift the bumper cover slightly where it contacts the headlight. This helps to keep the headlight away from the bumper cover when pulling it straight out.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts