1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
292 Posts
That windex does nothing to aid in the removal of the adhesive. I would suggest going to your local hardware store and getting some 3m general purpose adhesive remover. It will do a much better job with half the effort.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That windex does nothing to aid in the removal of the adhesive. I would suggest going to your local hardware store and getting some 3m general purpose adhesive remover. It will do a much better job with half the effort.
or GooGone, although I have the feeling someone is fixin to flame on me about using GooGone becasue of some harmful chemical contained within that I don't know about...LoL

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Not sure how this is going to help Genesis owners since the front badge is on the grill. lol

The stick on ones like are on the back I recommend doing when the sun is out and can "heat" them up some or use a heat gun for a few seconds. Then run a piece of fishing string behind it to get it the badge off. You then need some PB blaster adhesive remover and you're good to go!

Im de-badging the car.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
to hell with all that, get a heat gun, hair dryer would work also, and most or all of the glue would come off with it
I don't like heat guns near my cars, but have used blow dryers often. Matter of fact, I used my mom's blow dryer to remove my bimmer emblem, so I could replace them with the blacked out roundels.

Who cares about the emblems, that chick was hot, more vids of her =)
So who is taking theres off?
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to say that & it actually took longer than I thought it would.

where would you get genesis emblems?
Korean Auto Imports
or
Korean Auto Imports

Hm, just me but I'm gonna wear the Hyundai emblem with pride... i want people to know Im driving a Hyundai.. :)
I want to sabba, I really do. But, I'm replacing the front grille w/mesh one when I pick up new FMIC bumper & rear one will be smoothed over w/new CF deck lid. Probably go debadged I'm afraid.

Not sure how this is going to help Genesis owners since the front badge is on the grill. lol

The stick on ones like are on the back I recommend doing when the sun is out and can "heat" them up some or use a heat gun for a few seconds. Then run a piece of fishing string behind it to get it the badge off. You then need some PB blaster adhesive remover and you're good to go!

Im de-badging the car.
+1...& PB blaster is the MF bomb....if you gotta bolt that's rusted, use that shit & I promise it'll loose & if it don't, might as well get out the torch...LoL

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i think i've seen those already.
anybody know where you could get it in korea?
i think i'm going in mid march and maybe i could get them there...
or would it be too expensive? hmmm...
As popular as these cars are, I don't think it would take much asking once you got there to find out where to get them. Also, I remember talk a little while back about a group buy on the forum for these emblems. I personally like the one on the steering & I think Jrod was kinda keen on that one too.

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
+1...& PB blaster is the MF bomb....if you gotta bolt that's rusted, use that shit & I promise it'll loose & if it don't, might as well get out the torch...LoL
I wasnt talking about regular PB blaster on the decals/badges. They have a adhesive remover thats great!

The regular PB is the bomb though for sure. w00t w00t!

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Mini Speeder
212 Posts
Yeah you could buy those emblems then get that Porsche and put the Hyundai Genesis emblems on it.:jester:
ha.ha.
As popular as these cars are, I don't think it would take much asking once you got there to find out where to get them. Also, I remember talk a little while back about a group buy on the forum for these emblems. I personally like the one on the steering & I think Jrod was kinda keen on that one too.
you don't expect me to just go up to random people and ask where i could get a set of genesis badges, do you?? lol

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ha.ha.

you don't expect me to just go up to random people and ask where i could get a set of genesis badges, do you?? lol
I don't know :dunno:, post a pic of yourself & I'll tell you if you can get away with that...:jester:

I will gladly put it on your paint if you would like. :rofl:
You keep talking all this smack about how you're gonna mistreat my BBB (Bloody Blown Beast) & I'm gonna think twice about leaving her alone w/U...:rolleye:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts