Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Formula Drift driver Stephan Verdier was helping out on the track in Vegas with Rhys Millen... We got Stephan to do some donuts around Lord Calvert... which made us all very dizzy.. Thanks to Stephan for the demonstration and thanks to Hyundai for letting us beat, er I mean drive these cars.. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG_shm9ZTS4]YouTube - Formula Drift driver Stephan Vedier doing donuts in Hyundai Genesis coupe[/ame]

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
The Dude
2,120 Posts
I was so dizzy after filming this! I would have been pretty scared usually to do something like this but Stephan was so good that I didn't think twice about letting him do this.

He almost got hit by a guy earlier while standing in the center try to teach someone how to do this.

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was so dizzy after filming this! I would have been pretty scared usually to do something like this but Stephan was so good that I didn't think twice about letting him do this.

He almost got hit by a guy earlier while standing in the center try to teach someone how to do this.
Yeah that was kind of scary, he almost ran into the berm on the track too, almost like he didn't know how to let off the gas..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts