Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Here's a few comments on them from Edmunds Inside Line

These ermarks were made on the Commercials in reverse order of above link

By redliner on January 29, 2009 6:51 PM
"This is getting kinda fun"
lol

By richcal on January 29, 2009 7:04 PM
LOL, the second one is awesome. "it's Hyundai, like Sunday".

I know my perception of Hyundai has totally changed!

By cwajag on January 29, 2009 7:36 PM
I think these are great ads, and with GM, Chrysler, and Ford not advertising this year during the game, these are sure to be noticed. First 2 are the most exciting and fun overall. Good job Hyundai!!

By skankaway on January 29, 2009 8:53 PM
The second and third are hilarious!!! LOL, I love how they are starting to get cocky.

By 007Solace on January 29, 2009 9:31 PM
It's about time to make those over priced European car companies worry. where you pay for every option on your car when buying. They have the great designs in terms of there looks.But break down like a cheap car leaving you stranded or constant visits to the dealer for repairs. Even the cheap companies that people called cheap like Hyundai. Are no longer cheap. Take notice to those over priced car companies and get your butts in gear and build great cars again.

By epik15 on January 29, 2009 10:21 PM
"It's Hyundai, like Sunday" is a great line for a superbowl ad. "Maybe commitment isn't so scary afterall" and "we'll put it in writing for you" are also great lines that set the right tone in this economy and really puts Hyundai in a kinder light compared to other companies.

These are excellent commercials and the coupe on the track w/ "FOL" playing was awesome.

Lots of people are going to remember the Hyundai Genesis ad from last year's Superbowl. I think it's very smart how Hyundai is setting these up. It'll get into their heads that Hyundai made those bold claims last year but now they've won the COTY award. Maybe this company is actually being honest.

By gearcat on January 29, 2009 10:25 PM
Being the current owner of my fifth Hyundai since 1985, I can honestly say that each one has performed flawlessly. I will also admit I have run the living hell out of each one of them but maintained them by the book. Consider the fact that the early Hyundais that were considered cheap and unreliable were comprised of Mitsubishi components. My current '07 Hyundai Accent SE at 43,000 miles has not needed anything but oil changes and a set of tires since it was delivered with 3 miles.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.