Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

According to Korean news, the Everland Speedway in Korea owned by SamSung will be close for expansion construction.

Next year 2009 will be only year until reconstruction is done.

Things may change due to local teams, promoters of event, organizer, racing associations etc are in negotiation with the SamSung.

Its only track near vicinity of capitol Seoul. Technical course very similar to Tsukuba Circuit Japan. The similarity may be cause by original designer were Japanese....forgot his name. I only know his son is currently racing at reckless Š”Ž®‰ïŽÐƒŒƒNƒŠƒX

·
Registered
16 Posts
sorry for reviving an old thread but this is the track where they hold the Hankook DDGT comps rite???

they are also currently building an F1 circuit to host F1 races from the 2010 season... its designed by none other than Herman Tilke and built by one of my dad's friend's company~:D its called the Korean International Circuit...

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry for reviving an old thread but this is the track where they hold the Hankook DDGT comps rite???

they are also currently building an F1 circuit to host F1 races from the 2010 season... its designed by none other than Herman Tilke and built by one of my dad's friend's company~:D its called the Korean International Circuit...
No prob~

Yes and own by Sam Sung, and its also held KGTCR, ESCTA TIME TRIAL, GTM, DDGT and year round driving schools.

I am really hoping to be at that event and I already volunteer to »ç´Ü¹ýÀÎ Çѱ¹ÀÚµ¿Â÷°æÁÖÇùȸ(KARA)¿¡ ¿À½Å °ÍÀ» ȯ¿µÇÕ´Ï´Ù. work as Marshal at 2010 F1 in Korea or any appoint place. I was official helping F3 in Korea.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.