Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I like reading, golf, video games and of course cars. I am also am into photography. I have just recently aquired the bug for taking photos and feel I'm not too bad either but have a lot to learn. And I agree with boozy, always room for improvement.

BTW boozysmurf: great photo of the IS-F

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Thanks!

I got to go out in a pre-release car that they needed some miles on before the press got hold of it, and got to take some pictures. The weather was crap, but I still managed this one, and a few more. Fantastic car, but... needs three pedals instead of the flappy paddle gearbox.

What do you shoot with? (I'm a Nikon guy myself).
I've got a Canon Rebel xsi but my GF has a pretty sweet Nikon. I really like her Nikon but I found the Rebel to be a little more versatile. I think she is a little better than me at photography, but its something that we can do together and I'm learning, so its cool. Like you, I'll shoot anything that strikes me. Here is a couple...

and one of hers...

Right now I spend more time behind the camera than on the golf course

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
majred, nice stuff. And don't worry about the camera, some of my best shots has been with lower end cameras. The only reason I have this camera is because my GF thought I deserved it for some reason.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I seem to have a new one...going to Home Depot!!! Just moved and daily something new has to be changed, clean, fixed, etc....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts