Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
My hobbies are computers (playing games like AOE3, programming, learning new stuff), video games (PS2 and PS3), doing Karaoke at home, even though my singing voice sucks, surfing the net, messing with my car, racing my car (drag and autox). I used to draw pictures a lot, (mostly cars and anime) but haven't in years, but still enjoy other people's works of art though. I also like to watch anime. Thinking of learning Korean too, as I am Korean, but don't speak Hangul.
You actually like programming? I hated it in college. Although, I do like playing PS2, don't have a PS3 yet - too cheap to come off the money.

My singing voice is so bad, I won't even sing Karaoke at home.

I also used to do alot of drawing & took art classes throughout Jr High & High school. I was accepted to an art school but never accepted - dumb ass.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
342 Posts
Yeah I actually like to program computers. I view it as being creative. I took art classes throughout jr high and high school too, was voted the best artist at my high school too. I never viewed it as something that could pay the bills though, so I stuck with computers more.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Yeah I actually like to program computers. I view it as being creative. I took art classes throughout jr high and high school too, was voted the best artist at my high school too. I never viewed it as something that could pay the bills though, so I stuck with computers more.
I never thought of either as paying the bills, but then again I'm paying the bills with my autmotive knowledge & not what I have a degree in:dunno:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
105 Posts
i play video games a lot... mostly WoW and left 4 dead atm. i do custom computer builds for people when business comes around, and usually undercharge like crazy lol. i also drink a lot of alcohol, which explains why i haven't had any money to do anything to my current car -.-'

My hobbies are computers (playing games like AOE3, programming, learning new stuff), video games (PS2 and PS3), doing Karaoke at home, even though my singing voice sucks, surfing the net, messing with my car, racing my car (drag and autox). I used to draw pictures a lot, (mostly cars and anime) but haven't in years, but still enjoy other people's works of art though. I also like to watch anime. Thinking of learning Korean too, as I am Korean, but don't speak Hangul.
basically it's that^^^

except i don't race my car (who the hell races a stock 7gen accord?) and i can speak korean xD

i also can't draw. even if my life depends on it.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I have several hobbies. I build computers for myself, family and friends. I like to do mods to my case. my dad and i custom made it and painted it.

I also collect 1:18 scale diecast models. I mod these too. nothing to extreme, but i have repainted several. I currently have 43 models. Most of the collection is Ferraris (12) Lamborghinis (12) and Porsches (6). The rest are various sports/supercars from Corvette to Bugatti.

I'm a big fan of poker. I get together with at least 5 people on pretty much a weekly basis. Theres about 9 of us that are regular players so between the group its not hard to get a game going. Mostly play cash games, but i have been known to win a few tournaments from time to time.

I also play a fair bit of games. right now i can't get enough of Left 4 Dead. Counter-Strike:Source still gets my attention some times. i like the Gun Game mod. I like to try the latest and greatest games out to push my computer to its limits, but mostly i play FPS games. I also own an Xbox360. I play a bunch of racing game and TONS of Rock Band 2. My friends and I have spend many hours rockin' hard. The first day i had it i sang for like 5 hours. I like to sing too btw.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Rev My Engine

I am also now interested in learning all I can about cars...and I do love the drifting races! HUGH TURN ON!!! Just really turns my motor on!

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Big one for me is photography; heavy on the automotive, but anything that strikes my fancy is a fair subject. For example, yesterday? Monster Trucks.

But I prefer to get the cars alone, for a little one-on-one, if you know what I mean!

I'm not bad at it (I think) but there's always room for improvement!

Other than that, games, beers, computer, and my bike (with the pedals, rather than a gastank. Gotta keep my fat a$$ in shape some how!)

@tufast: I prefer to think of ze sex as a lifestyle, than a hobby!

·
Registered
33 Posts
i played video games, read, play soccer, snowboard, golf, and i also work (surprisingly enough i would consider this a hobby, tho i work to make money and pay rent, i rather enjoy work, with out it i would go insane ((seriously i can't function with out work))

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I like reading, golf, video games and of course cars. I am also am into photography. I have just recently aquired the bug for taking photos and feel I'm not too bad either but have a lot to learn. And I agree with boozy, always room for improvement.

BTW boozysmurf: great photo of the IS-F

·
Registered
701 Posts
BTW boozysmurf: great photo of the IS-F
Thanks!

I got to go out in a pre-release car that they needed some miles on before the press got hold of it, and got to take some pictures. The weather was crap, but I still managed this one, and a few more. Fantastic car, but... needs three pedals instead of the flappy paddle gearbox.

What do you shoot with? (I'm a Nikon guy myself).

·
Registered
422 Posts
building computers and using them. games, movies, tv shows, work... yeah. i'd give up cars and TV before i'd give up my computer.

i also swim.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Thanks!

I got to go out in a pre-release car that they needed some miles on before the press got hold of it, and got to take some pictures. The weather was crap, but I still managed this one, and a few more. Fantastic car, but... needs three pedals instead of the flappy paddle gearbox.

What do you shoot with? (I'm a Nikon guy myself).
I've got a Canon Rebel xsi but my GF has a pretty sweet Nikon. I really like her Nikon but I found the Rebel to be a little more versatile. I think she is a little better than me at photography, but its something that we can do together and I'm learning, so its cool. Like you, I'll shoot anything that strikes me. Here is a couple...

and one of hers...

Right now I spend more time behind the camera than on the golf course

·
Registered
451 Posts
Nice photos!

My hobbies... sort of a mixture of things.

Art when I can. I do some 3D graphic arts stuff, 2D graphic arts a little as well, a little drawing (anime style usually)
I absolutely LOVE photography, and I shoot random stuff that catches my eye. I don't have the best camera, and have been putting my expendable savings into my car, so I never bought a nice one.

(Sorry for the large post with lots of pictures...)

-----

Some of my 2D art...

Drawings...

Photos I've taken...

My nerd-boner of a bedroom....

·
Registered
487 Posts

21 - 40 of 67 Posts