Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
majred, nice stuff. And don't worry about the camera, some of my best shots has been with lower end cameras. The only reason I have this camera is because my GF thought I deserved it for some reason.

·
Registered
451 Posts
majred, nice stuff. And don't worry about the camera, some of my best shots has been with lower end cameras. The only reason I have this camera is because my GF thought I deserved it for some reason.
Ya :)
I still snap shots whenever I can and love how a lot of them turn out. I can't help but feel I would be a lot better with a better camera though. The low light quality is really poor on this camera, it gets very grainy. It limits my ability to take really dramatic lighting photos :p

·
Registered
96 Posts

heres a couple of the weapons have more but dont feel like taking those out the safe you get the picture, i tune bikes aswell trained by dynojet, cars since i was 14 when my dad bought me my first which was a 89 mx6..

·
Registered
325 Posts
i also play guitar i have a Gibson SG standard in cherry red i love it I've only been playing for 9 years but then again I'm only 19 lol my dad also has a single cut PRS its his favorite guitar. He also has a strat, and an ibanez too he also has a les paul custom in white thats a cool one too. I also like video games and working on my 72 Nova.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Here a just a few of the things I enjoy when I'm not "working".
I enjoy computers & electronics, camping & the outdoors, cars, guns, working with animals, gardening, becoming self sufficient, designing & building alternative power systems, & specialty home construction. I'm on my third home now, which I build from the earth up, alone, using only hand tools.

·
Registered
487 Posts
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kvFVJ6nT_4"]YouTube- HardMacK's Tannerite - Getsum's Fall 2009 Westside Shoot - www.arizonashooting.com[/ame]

·
The Dude
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
cool, me too we have a home studio set up in our garage. What kind of amp do you play out of and what style do play.
I have a Carvin Legacy Half Stack and a Line 6 Spider Jam and Marshall 75wt Combo. I play lots of styles but tend to go toward the harder stuff Hard Rock, Metal.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have many hobbies but lately the only ones I make time for is flying RC helicopters and planes or going to the shooting range.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I have a Carvin Legacy Half Stack and a Line 6 Spider Jam and Marshall 75wt Combo. I play lots of styles but tend to go toward the harder stuff Hard Rock, Metal.
cool me too i love metal lol i have a spider 210 combo. its a good amp but i definitely need to upgrade to a bogner uberschall those amps are soooo sick i'm playing a gibson sg with seymour duncan's blacks mickey thompson series. amazing active pickups. specially since i play in low C. so nothing sounds muddy it gets a crisp clear sound with great tone.:evilgrin:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Well considering my occupation I dont know if I can consider shooting a hobby as much as maintenace for work, but I do enjoy shooting alot, my other hobby is golf, I've been playing since I was 4.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts