Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tired of seeing the same old Auto show model pics? Well so were we. We happened to be doing a photo shoot for the Yellow Coupe in California for the web site and stopped by one of the Tire shops where a car show was happening. We noticed the Hankook trailer there and of course one of the Hankook models (Helen) was there. The car show was kind of dead so Sabbasaun's wife jokingly encouraged him to ask the Hankook model if she wanted to take few snaps with the Yellow car and after checking with her bosses she said, "Sure!" The full photo shoot set will be posted in the Genesis Forums Photo section and we'll post the rest of the pics aswell. Enjoy!

GenesisForums.org

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
:tool:
Did I post before the ban? Probably not, oh well... I think we have our winner for first banned user! Way to go basettasex!
Ya well I guess this was to be expected. I've noticed quite a few sign ups from certain IPs and most of them have mail.ru email addys which are known to be used by Spammers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.