Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are a few rumors going around that the Hyundai Genesis Coupe will have a part in the new Fast and the Furious 4 movie, which will feature most the original cast members from the first movie, including Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster. However we have it on good authority that this is not the case. Apparently, Hyundai did in fact have a car ready to use in the new installment, however because of production changes or issues by the makers of the movie, the car will NOT be in the movie.

Now this may not necessarily be a bad thing as it seems that lately anything that Vin Diesel and Paul Walker touch seem to bomb anyways. I'd personally rather see the Genesis coupe in like a new Transformer movies anyhow.

·
Premium Member
10,831 Posts
Fast & what

Anyhow, I think its too bad that they are not using the GenCoupe, it would of helped publicity. Although the Coupe has already gotten alot of followers, it would allow the general public to get a glance at a modified GenCoupe in action. But in the end I think its thier loss considering this vehicle is going to probably be one of the most modified around on average due to its low price point & tunability.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Yeah I can't stand Vin Diesel the best movie he's been in is Saving Private Ryan and he gets killed fairly early. Yeah I would like to see the Genesis as a Transformer also.
We got this funny expression we use at work. We say "Hey did you Vin Diesel that file?" When we mean "delete it", kind of like what happened to him at the beginning of that movie. LOL

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yeah sometimes it's weird how freakishly small people on TV and movies are in real life. I saw some actors in the original CSI TV show in Las Vegas once, in the Bellagio, and they were small. I was thinking, man, I could take these guys out, they don't look as tough as they do on the big screen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.