Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/ROLL-OVER-Live-SRT-10_709530.htm]ROLL OVER, Live SRT 10!!! - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

Aside from when drivers wind up plowing in a crowd of people, which is a very particular kind of terrible, this is the worst burnout related accident we've seen. Ever. We can't believe the driver escaped unharmed.

·
Registered
634 Posts
my brother just showed this to me the other day and I almost died laughing... Then I like how the first thing the kids asks is "did i pop a tire?"

I guess the worst part is I have seen this before in these trusts they balance on them is totally off even for truck standards. Well good thing with all the stuff going on in the economy right now these trucks are really cheep to get haha

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why would you pick a street like that do do burnouts on? It had all sorts of patches and pot holes in it. Dudes lucky he made it out unscathed.
+1..........:rofl:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Oh man, that sucks ass. Doing burnouts on a narrow unimproved farm road is just asking for trouble which was clearly evident in this situation. I have done alot of stupid shit in my younger years, but never have I ever seen anyone end up on the roof because of a burn out. Jeeez, that guy is seriously lucky and surely his ego is all shot to hell especially since his SRT-10 is all screwed up. Time for a new cab and fenders; not cheap...

·
Premium Member
942 Posts
"Uh yeah, my truck was stolen the other day...".

·
Registered
555 Posts
^^^^^ :rofl:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.