Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
That's right, a full set of 19" Track wheels for only $350 plus shipping ($30/ea) which includes $100 shipping insurance & delivery confirmation.

Rim 1

Rim 2

Rim 3

Rim 4

Why am I selling these so cheap?

1) I got a good deal on them & I'm passing the savings along.
2) I want to move them quick so I can get $$ for my mods.
3) They have some nicks/scratches that don't warrant high price.

This is all the damage I could find on them & I took close up pics so that the buyer will know exactly what they getting.
In the pics above you can see that the damage is not drastic, but in close up shots, even the smallest rock chips show.

Rim 1

Rim 2

Rim 3

Rim 4

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, hopefully these will move quickly so I can purchase my next mod.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Price Drop! $350 for all four 19" wheels!

I've had plenty of people interested in these wheels, but no one has come up with the funds. In addition, I've had several people ask me if I would be willing to take less, but since the interest has been so strong I have declined each time. Well I'm tired of these taking up space in my garage & need the money for my upcoming mods, so have decided to drop the price to get'em gone!

I will take $350 for the whole set. If you want to pick them up, that is all you need to pay.

For those that need them shipped, I'm also dropping the price of shipping from $35/wheel to $30/wheel shipped to any of the lower 48 states. So for $470 these can be shipped to your door with insurance included.

I'm able to do this because I'm dropping the insurance coverage from $200/wheel down to $100/wheel & reducing the signature confirmation down to delivery confirmation.

For only $10 more per wheel I will ship to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska & Canada.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump - $350 for whole set of 19" Track wheels

:bow:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.