Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't think you were going to ever put the rest of those up.
Haha yeah well . it's alot of work to resize a bunch of pics, watermark them and then upload them and blah blah.. anyways ya I'm lazy.. :)

Helen is so hot.:flame:
Yeah Helen's a cute gal for sure and an even nicer person. We're looking to do some more things with her in the future, possibly a poster and/or Calendar. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
155 Posts
helen is cute....so like is she single.....looking or what?......maybe looking for a nice guy with a sports coupe and a nive family 4 door lancer.....u know i just like to think about the future like that :jester:

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
helen is cute....so like is she single.....looking or what?......maybe looking for a nice guy with a sports coupe and a nive family 4 door lancer.....u know i just like to think about the future like that :jester:
lol I'm sure Helen would appreciate your forethought into the future.. on that note I believe she is in a relationship, she also has her own webpage and myspace account... check them out:

Helen Fancik - Home
MySpace.com - Helen - 21 - Female - So Cal, California - www.myspace.com/hellohelenkitty

·
Registered
155 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.