Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, guys.

I am a fan of Genesis coupe from Canada.

I came to Canada about 3 years ago and my nationality is S. Korea (many people ask which part of Korea I came from. South or North:flame:)

I currently drive Lexus IS350 2007 (had it for two years now) and looking forward to see Genesis coupe

to release in Canada!!!

IF there is any new information about Genesis from Korea, I will try to post them here :)

These are some photos of my car :)

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Hello, guys.

I am a fan of Genesis coupe from Canada.

I came to Canada about 3 years ago and my nationality is S. Korea (many people ask which part of Korea I came from. South or North:flame:)

I currently drive Lexus IS350 2007 (had it for two years now) and looking forward to see Genesis coupe

to release in Canada!!!

IF there is any new information about Genesis from Korea, I will try to post them here :)

These are some photos of my car :)
Welcome to the site Terr88 and thanks for the pics of your car. That is definitely a nice ride you've got there. We'd appreciate any info you could post that comes out of Korea. There's actually so much info, pics, videos coming out of Korea that it's hard to keep up sometimes.

Again welcome to the site.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
I agree, I think the Genesis Coupe will be a lot of bang for your buck, so I think it's worth buying it new, especially when it will come with the nations best warranty. I felt the same way about my SRT-4 that it was a lot of bang for the buck being the fastest car under $21k back then. And when I purchased the car it came with a 7 year drivetrain warranty too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.