Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Gz-FT86-Turbo-in-detail_729893.htm]G'z FT-86 Turbo in detail - Tokyo Auto Salon 2010 - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

It was roped off and surrounded by a burly crowd, but the GT Planet crew got some great footage of G'z FT-86 Turbo when it was at the Tokyo Auto Salon. Pardon, this is the part where we throw a temper tantrum about not getting to go to Japan...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
942 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Did they change it , i thought the FT-86 was N/A that was going to push 200 hp, Did they add a turbo to it?

I am sooooooooooo lost:cry:

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
73 Posts
Now that is a seriously nice-looking car. I'm not a big fan of the carbon-fiber in the rear (especially for a budget-oriented sports car), but overall I really like it. I would be surprised if this mystery "other model" that Toyota is apparently considering looks drastically different from the current prototypes.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Now that is a seriously nice-looking car. I'm not a big fan of the carbon-fiber in the rear (especially for a budget-oriented sports car), but overall I really like it. I would be surprised if this mystery "other model" that Toyota is apparently considering looks drastically different from the current prototypes.
The rendering of the other model looks bland at best...

·
Registered
668 Posts
I agree the new rendering is very dull...

·
Registered
73 Posts
The rendering of the other model looks bland at best...
I'm gonna have to agree on that, the new model looks incomplete. There are body lines on it that aren't followed through (check out the impression in the door... it doesn't go to the front fender). It is just a render though, the simplicity could be translated better in a real model.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
942 Posts
I wonder if they're doing this just to create buzz?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. I know the cars not going to be out for another year or two, but it seems pretty late to be making a full design change, especially with the positive reaction with the first model.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts