Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WoW, at 4am this Thankgiving eve, there were nearly 600 people visiting the site of which about 100 were members & too top that, all 3 mods were present. Now thats what I call Hyundai love LoL :jump:

I want to give thanks to everyone that participates on these forums, giving me info I can use about the car I can't live w/o & keeping me preoccupied in my off time. Special thanks to sabba & LC for creating such a wonderfully technical site that is helping all of us learn more about this platform. Finally, thanks to Hyundai for bringing it when all other manufacturers were lying down at the time....now trying to catch up.

That concludes my GenCoupe thanks & I will reserve the rest of my thanks for the dinner table, except I must thank GOD & my family (including driftinlady) for everything they do/have done to make my life possible.
:bow:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
The Dude
2,120 Posts
Thanks for all your effort and support Tufast without you and the other mods this forum wouldn't be half of what it is now from where we started a year ago. :groupbow:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Don't forget a big THANK YOU to all our servicemen/women, all the healthcare, food service, hotel/motel, travel folks, etc who must work today, but most of all, observe a moment of silence for the countless turkeys who laid down their lives to make this day possible for all of us! ;)

·
Registered
141 Posts
I give thanks to my family and friends and the fact that I could spend it with them. Thank you to all my brothers in arms that couldn't be with their familys this year in support of our Great Nation.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Don't forget a big THANK YOU to all our servicemen/women, all the healthcare, food service, hotel/motel, travel folks, etc who must work today, but most of all, observe a moment of silence for the countless turkeys who laid down their lives to make this day possible for all of us! ;)
Hooah.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts