Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are formerly from Central Florida and now have our new performance shop located in Central Alabama. I am very excited to see a 2.0 turbo rwd car come out into the market. Can't wait to get our hands on one to do a build. Most of our drag racing experience is with the toyota 3s-gte in a Mr2 & scion , but like the idea of starting with a chassis that has the motor in the front! This should be a nice car for the average person wanting a quick little street car with good mpg. Very interested in the V8 platform and doing a turbo setup on that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I had seen the sedan a few weeks ago while traveling through Talladega. I couldn't believe it was a hyundai because from far away I assumed the black sedan was a bmw/lexus. I have domestic customers that brought up the v8 sedan, so that prompted me to check up on the status of the coupe & sedan.

I think one of my Florida customers is getting a 2.0T coupe, which I will be more than happy to throw that on the transport on one of our trips down. Would definitely want our own shop coupe to completely build since a new organization was formed for import drag racing NSCRA - National Sport Compact Racing Association based in West Palm Beach. The 3sgte powered Scion TC (Hard Target-our sponsored car) is featured there.

So who else is in Alabama/Georgia here?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.