Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up everyone, my name's roger. i live in TX, and have been into turbocharged cars long before i had a driver's license. i've previously owned a 97 mitsu eclipse gsx, 91 eagle talon tsi awd, and an 04 subaru wrx. i've also owned a 99 hyun tiburon. the tib was a reliable car and since that car, i've looked forward to seeing how hyundai was going to come along in the market. the gen coupe has sparked new interest for me in the brand, and i'm now looking forward to getting behind the wheel of one myself.

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
whats up everyone, my name's roger. i live in TX, and have been into turbocharged cars long before i had a driver's license. i've previously owned a 97 mitsu eclipse gsx, 91 eagle talon tsi awd, and an 04 subaru wrx. i've also owned a 99 hyun tiburon. the tib was a reliable car and since that car, i've looked forward to seeing how hyundai was going to come along in the market. the gen coupe has sparked new interest for me in the brand, and i'm now looking forward to getting behind the wheel of one myself.
Welcome to the site Roj_83t and thanks for introducing yourself. You're right about Hyundai sparking new interest. I can't remember the last time a new car has generated so much interest before it's even released. It should be a fun car once it comes out.

·
Premium Member
10,831 Posts
roj-83T, welcome to the site. Your knowledge of turbo cars should come in handy. Do you have pics on your DSGs or WRX? Also any details on mods on those cars? This is my 1st FI car & I'm really hype about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.