Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! I started my love of cars with an 02 elantra, Mom has had 3 tib's so I have love for the Hyundai's! I have owned an 05 STI for the last 2 and a half years. Its an amazing car, but I am ready for a little nicer DD. The subi has a pretty crazy suspension set up, it was built for autocross racing, and is very uncomfortable to drive every day. But I will be getting a genesis once its out if i like it as much as i think i will.

Now for some pics of the current subi.

Anyways looking forward to this new car! Hope that they make some nice mods for it quick!

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
I'm too lazy to look for it right now, but when Top Gear tested both of the new models, they deciuded the Evo was better, and did a shot of the Evo drifting circles around the STI. Someone made a gif of it and it was pretty funny. haha

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
They are pretty frickin close on performance, I just think the STI wagon looks better than the new EVO. I wouldn't refuse either one, but the EVOs have more after market support IMO.
More aftermarket support? Unlike the evo, the sti's motor remains basically unchanged. So pretty much everything for the old sti's will bolt right up.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.