Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I think you can guess what car I'm coming from, and I think we all know what we're awaiting as well. I can't wait to sell my 01 accord coupe (my first car, great memories, and awesome time modifying it and competing in sound-off's with my monster system) and get a brand new Genesis coupe. I'm so pumped for this car as it will be my first worth-while car to modify seeing as I'll definitely get the 4cyl turbo and it is RWD :clap: I'm a big part of the tuner scene in central Jersey and hope to make a presence with my Genesis once I have it where I'd like to be (around 300rwhp/tq and a nice suspension set up with simple yet sporty rims). I also hope to contribute what I can to this website.

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Well I think you can guess what car I'm coming from, and I think we all know what we're awaiting as well. I can't wait to sell my 01 accord coupe (my first car, great memories, and awesome time modifying it and competing in sound-off's with my monster system) and get a brand new Genesis coupe. I'm so pumped for this car as it will be my first worth-while car to modify seeing as I'll definitely get the 4cyl turbo and it is RWD :clap: I'm a big part of the tuner scene in central Jersey and hope to make a presence with my Genesis once I have it where I'd like to be (around 300rwhp/tq and a nice suspension set up with simple yet sporty rims). I also hope to contribute what I can to this website.
Hey another Accord owner! Sweet. I got an older Accord, '91 Wagon that is currently my daily driver during the winter. I don't think you'll be disappointed is all I can say. If you got any pics or vids of your car post them up int he misc photo section, I'd love to see them.

Welcome again to the site.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.