Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to ive a quick hi and say that i so cant wait to have a genesis coupe in my driveway

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts

·
The Dude
2,120 Posts
whoa that was quick!!!!!! you do have a badass car, i used to work at a bmw dealership, driven tons of them, never came across one that was boring... don't tell anyone, but i'd take a 330 or 335 over a gen coupe, they're just too expensive to get into a new one
Yeah I paid 38k used for mine almost 3 years ago its a 2004. By the time its paid off it will be like 46k with interest. Only 19k to go but that amount sucks when your unemployed at the moment.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey thanks for the warm welcome :) . to answer the questions in from So Cali, Azusa if anybody knows where that is lol. im 23 and currently drive a Mazda 3 and decided i really need to get into a rear wheel drive car and thats when i found the genesis. Ever sence the gen coupe concept came out i have been excited about it. i love everything about the car, except the upper grill. it just doesnt look right to me i dunno why. anyway i love all kinds of racing (except NASCAR) so i think the gen coupe is a good fit for me because it seems to be able to do just about everything, you never really see that much in cars nowadays. i just wish there was more press on the car so i can get a better picture of how the car will drive. the only thing i could find was on insideline and it pretty much says it drives like a G35.

Oh and the name came from when i was in high school, i went to a The Offspring concert with a bunch of friends and some drunk guy thought i was noodles from the band.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.