Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone my name is Andy Caufield and have worked for Hyundai for over 10 years and I am personally VERY excited to see the new Coupe. I am an enthusiast and current own a 06 STI that I auto cross and just might replace that with the new coupe!! Anyway if anyone has any questions please feel free to PM me and I just might be able to help you- Andy:wave:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had a Talon TSi YEARS ago and bought some parts from you guys, but other than that...not sure:dunno:

Oh well lets stay in touch because I want to build a Genesis Coupe for the dealership!!

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Welcome Andy, I'm another Hyundai guy working as a svc advisor for about 10yrs now.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
welcome!! show us that STi, post a pic or 2!!!

I will this weekend- It's fully modded with turboback, Racecomp T2 Coilovers, sways, Whiteline caster/camber plates, COBB Accessport, TiC Rear Klunk Kiiler, Prosport gauges, 17x9 Rota DPT's, 245/40 Toyo r1r's and a couple of other things I forget right now-

I autocross the car in STU-no drag racing here!!:shifting:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.