Premium Member
2,997 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I like the cleaner look of the HKS since it is less "loud". I'd rather have a fast car but look like every other car out on the road. That way I can surpise you when I pull away from the kids who have big 4" muffler tips and 4 foot tall spoilers! :) that's just me though

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I read an article from magazine stand (can't afford to buy magazine) ~

Ken Style modeler was hire by HKS to do mock up version. I do hope they make this kit, but Ken Style usually list for $3,000 range from comparables of other cars.

I don't know about side skirts making little too beefy of the car, but I definitely like front and rear.

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Maybe if it were Urethane. Other than that it doesnt appeal to me at all. Definitely not "to die for". Never seen a car part that would make me use that phrase to be honest or anything for that matter.

If I did want it I definitely woudlnt pay 3K for that....

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
I read an article from magazine stand (can't afford to buy magazine) ~

Ken Style modeler was hire by HKS to do mock up version. I do hope they make this kit, but Ken Style usually list for $3,000 range from comparables of other cars.

I don't know about side skirts making little too beefy of the car, but I definitely like front and rear.
The body kit is nice but I think I'd rather put the $3000 grand to making the car go faster.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
I'm more the type that would go with the looks over speed. So I could see myself spending 3 grand for a kit.
If it doesn't have the go with the show then what's the point. Just me but if I'm spending 3gs on looks I better be spending at least that much on performance stuff. I'd hate to have a car that "looks" fast but is slower than the stock car because of all the extra weight.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
The Dude
2,120 Posts
If you were gonna race the car I can see putting the money into performance but as a real world driver I would go with the looks since I would never get the use out of the performance on the street. I've never went above 75-80mph in my car and it has the bmw performace parts.

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
If it doesn't have the go with the show then what's the point. Just me but if I'm spending 3gs on looks I better be spending at least that much on performance stuff. I'd hate to have a car that "looks" fast but is slower than the stock car because of all the extra weight.
MOST DEFINITELY!

If you were gonna race the car I can see putting the money into performance but as a real world driver I would go with the looks since I would never get the use out of the performance on the street. I've never went above 75-80mph in my car and it has the bmw performace parts.
:confused: Do you get senior citizens driving benefits on you insurance? lol

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Man, you make feel like a speed demon. My car is not really comfortable until it hits 75mph & to be honest, I think it would just get pissed if I just crept along.
I'm one whose for a blend of asthetics & performance, but I have to find a happy medium with both since I'm not rich. Therefore, 3 grand for just the body kit is a little steep I think, but if it is all carbon fibre & they throw in CF rear spoiler & hood - SOLD.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
From HKS website : One of best thing is oem rear wing, since it must be cheap.

They have better pictures now too~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Engine Specifications:
HKS GT2835 Pro S turbine
HKS S-Type Front Mount Intercooler kit
HKS S-Type Oil Cooler kit
HKS Super SQV Blow-off Valve (Black Limited)
HKS Dry Carbon Intercooler pipes
HKS Dry Carbon Intake with Super Hybrid Filter
HKS Dry Carbon Intake Air Duct
HKS Radiator Cap
HKS F-con iS engine management
Kenstyle Engine Cover

Exterior Specifications:
HKS Legamax Premium full exhaust system with Double Wall S/S Tips
Kenstyle Body Kit - includes Front/Rear Bumper, Sideskirts, and Hood Lip
Hyundai Accessory OEM Rear Wing
PPG Candy Red Paint by Kelly & Son Crazy Painters
Volk Racing RE30 Limited Edition Formula Silver - (Front 19x8, Rear 19x10)
Yokohama Advan Sport Tires (Front 235/40/19 / Rear 265/35/19)

Suspension Specifications:
HKS Hipermax III
HKS Dry Carbon Front Strut Tower Brace

Interior Specifications:
Hyundai OEM Leather Seats custom upholstered by BP Customs
HKS EVC (Electronic Valve Controller) Boost Controller
HKS CAMP2 Multi-meter monitoring system
Kenwood DDX712 Navigation Receiver with custom one-off console by Creative Car Audio & Motorsports

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dude, Lord, we got to get you to a track... :)

No seriously though, $3000 is steep, I've bought a full body kit for the civic I used to own and it cost me about $800 I think. No hood or trunk, but it came with a rear spoiler, front and rear bumper cover, and side skirts. If that body kit is carbon fiber I can see it costing that much, but otherwise, no way for me. And I'm someone who's into looks as long as it doesn't get in the way of the speed.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Is only a joke Lord~

Your BMW performance parts must be speed limiter (speed governer by AC Schwanter)

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
OMG I just read your comment. You have a frigg'n BMW 330i with basically the same Suspension as the M3, you need to at the very least goto an autocross event!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.