Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone i used to own a scion tc and i had non stop tuning pulleys installed in my car..i loved them so much that i contacted them to see if they were interested in making products for the genesis coupe and they said they have been looking for awhile. they are the most trusted pulley maker on the tc forums and there quality is excellent. they also have very reasonable prices some one in the houston area please contact them: (especially one of us v6 guys coz they are one of the few companies interested in producing products for us)

MIKE @ NST
NST Customer Service
NST - NonStopTuning - The Leader In Sport Compact Pulley Development
281-917-0221

·
Registered
51 Posts
I sent them a email. I told them i am around. I guess they need a car to be able to make parts. I have had my coupe for 13m and i only have 11k on it so i can work something out !

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I sent them a email. I told them i am around. I guess they need a car to be able to make parts. I have had my coupe for 13m and i only have 11k on it so i can work something out !
that's great news! i hope you guys can work something out. by the way which platform are you? 2.0 or 3.8? so i can try and find someone else for the other set of pulleys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts