Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

What color Genesis Coupe are you getting ?

• Karussell White

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • Bathurst Black

Votes: 27 19.4%
  • Silverstone

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Nordschleife Gray

Votes: 42 30.2%
  • Aqua Minerale Blue

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Tsukuba Red

Votes: 9 6.5%
  • Mirabeau Blue

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • Lime Rock Green

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Interlagos Yellow

Votes: 2 1.4%
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was thinking black but after seeing this, [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XokgzMeHVf8]YouTube - Genesis Coupe single exhaust full take off[/ame] the tinted grey with those rims look pretty sexy.

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
I am surprised no one is liking silver. I think the silver with some tints would look real good. Gray is going to be hard to get from the looks of it. Silver may actually be a little easier to keep looking nice. Small scratches etc, do not tend to show as much like they would on the gray. Instead of Green, I wish they made gold. It is a color from the 70's but with some dark wheels, gold is killer and stands out especially if it has some nice fine metallic. A few black accent stripes or a blacked out wing and it really would stand out as unique.

·
Registered
292 Posts
It's gonna be a white 2.0 track for me. Hopefully the headlights come with the blacked out housings too. Throw some tint on the windows, drop it, and some bronze or gunmetal wheels, and it's sex on wheels. MMMM!!

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Black is best when clean. Been there and never again. Unless it is a garage queen, I don't want to take the time. White, silver or gray are my choices from experience.

·
Registered
115 Posts
personally, i hate silver for that reason. i put a lot of time into making sure my ride looks nice paint wise. i enjoy goin to my shop and washing, buffing, washing again, polishing, then waxing my car... a day spent doing that, to me, is a good day! i did that to a silver 2002 hyundaI accent hatchback i used to have and at the end of the day, it olny looked like i washed it... pretty disapointing! tsukuba red though, i'll make that BLING! i will most likely wet sand it to remove all the factory orange peel from the clear coat, that'll take a whole weekend, but it'll shine like a mirror when i'm done!

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
I may have to rethink which color to get , seems more than half want the dark gray, I might just hav to go with silver.
Don't change your mind because that gray is the bomb. Remember that we are the enthusiast on here & don't actually represent the general public. We will choose colors that the avg Joe will not. Silver will be the most popular color overall once this car comes out, even Hyundai thinks so, as they originally quoted selling more silver than any other color. That gray looks too good to pass up, it's my 2nd choice.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
292 Posts
Out of all cars on the road, silver is by far the most popular color. I'm not sure, but I think I heard something like 40% of all cars in the US are some shade of silver. I would believe that too since I used to work in a body shop. Most of the cars that came through were silver.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts