Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

What color Genesis Coupe are you getting ?

• Karussell White

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • Bathurst Black

Votes: 27 19.4%
  • Silverstone

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Nordschleife Gray

Votes: 42 30.2%
  • Aqua Minerale Blue

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Tsukuba Red

Votes: 9 6.5%
  • Mirabeau Blue

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • Lime Rock Green

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Interlagos Yellow

Votes: 2 1.4%
21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Gray...................as is

Silver................easier to stand out with proper ext. tune

White...............ad. or promo purpose..........its one of reason race car come with White color

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
This is a tough one. I like the 2.0T Track interior better, but it won't come in the darker blue I want, so I won't get that one. The gray looks great, as does black, but harder to keep clean.

What ever happened to that great orange color that was on the concept? I'd get that color if it were available.
Yeah, I like the orange especially the way they used the CF accents.

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
+1 I could even do a reverse, Black with orange accents! :)

Exactly. An enthusiast car like this needs a signature color, and that orange would be perfect. Well, I guess the 3.8 Track has the yellow which looks cool, but that's not good enough :)
I know what you really want, that flourescent green! ;)

To me, there are only 2 cars that can pull off yellow. Lambo and Ferrari.
Ahh ya good choices.. but I also have an affinity towards a Yellow Ford Fiesta!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
155 Posts
first i have too say watever cooler the r-spec comes in because if i remember i think it was limited to 3 colors

and if any of those colors are

white
silver
or
yellow im all over it

ive always wanted a yellow evo but they didnt make them in 06 and if the r-spec comes in yellow im all over it!

then i would want silver my evo and starion are silver and i love the color and its easy to maintain

then white because it looks good with carbom fiber accents and pieces.!!!!

and if that green looks a little better in person i might just consider that in the bunch lol

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
This is a tough one. I like the 2.0T Track interior better, but it won't come in the darker blue I want, so I won't get that one. The gray looks great, as does black, but harder to keep clean.

What ever happened to that great orange color that was on the concept? I'd get that color if it were available.
+1 on getting the orange, but so would everybody & their brother. Black is hard to keep clean & I should know, but when it's clean it is the bomb. I still think gray looks best on the this car though.

+1

Exactly. An enthusiast car like this needs a signature color, and that orange would be perfect. Well, I guess the 3.8 Track has the yellow which looks cool, but that's not good enough :)
That yellow just don't do it for me, but I haven't wanted a yellow car since I was in my early 20s

To me, there are only 2 cars that can pull off yellow. Lambo and Ferrari.
+1

It will only come in black, white, or red, sadly.
+1,,,but those are the more racey colors IMO & this is supposed to be the "race version"

I really wanted that blue but its not availible in the 2he.0 Track.. really dumb so Im stuck with the grey or black
Which are 2 of the best looking colors on this car...

I just wish I could get the black seats w/red inserts on the R-Spec & the HIDs

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

·
Registered
2 Posts
Black or Grey. Both Cars help the car look more "classy" ;) Not sure about the white only photo I seen of white so far that looked good was HKS Gen. because of the Gold accents Wheel/Stickers. Other white Genesis don't appeal to me.

Red looks good to but not my color.

Black or Grey...Maybe white lol.

·
Registered
16 Posts
You don't want red, that's a bitch's color. Pick something cool, like blue, black, or gray....
Yeah red's overdone. People think if they have a sports car it has to be red. I'm so sick of seeing it.

Of course this coming from a guy with a red 300ZX - at least it's a dark red, soon to be candy apple red. I'm mostly just sick of the typical sports car red; you know what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Looks like everyone is wanting grey, I would have to go with another just to stand out from the pack.
It's not only this car but every car is most popular in grey because they always look pretty good and they are easy to keep looking clean. With that said I don't care how good grey looks because I am sick of it. I'm with curtdragon though I wanted blue because it's not a common color at all but I wanted the track edition for the LSD and you can't get blue. Dilema Dilema

·
The Dude
2,120 Posts
It's not only this car but every car is most popular in grey because they always look pretty good and they are easy to keep looking clean. With that said I don't care how good grey looks because I am sick of it. I'm with curtdragon though I wanted blue because it's not a common color at all but I wanted the track edition for the LSD and you can't get blue. Dilema Dilema
Get the Track edition and go get it repainted.:dunno:

21 - 40 of 77 Posts