1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
458 Posts
the dealer isn't quite searching for my car yet, but i'm in the middle of working on a deal. i clicked on future

·
Registered
3 Posts
Test drove one the other day, and I am set for my decision. The lease on my current vehicle is up very soon, summer to be exact. Which should be the perfect time for the R-Spec.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Waiting on the R Spec...why get one with options im just going to remove eh? expect October timeframe (more R&D by then anyways...).

·
Registered
3 Posts
I will probablay wait until next years come out, so they can fix any possible quirks that come up. TSB's are a pain in the ass
voted future

·
Registered
13 Posts
I voted future. Not in any financial shape to buy one right now. Hoping to get a new job soon (I have a possible lead on some cash money :) Then its 2.0l Track package for me.

·
Registered
98 Posts
12 weeks!

I gotta wait 12 weeks to get mine!

I finished the paperwork for my 2.0 GT (Canada - Track in the USA) last night and found out today that I will have a long delivery.

So bummed :cry:.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have "officially" bought my Turbo GT (Track in USA) on Wednesday.
I found out yesterday that I will have to wait another 12 weeks for delivery. There are apparently engine parts shortages - how true that is I don't know.

This is going to be the longest 12 weeks of my life.

·
Registered
33 Posts
i'm a poor college kid, but i've shaved costs down to bare essentials, and should have enough by the time i get out of school to get one. so in the next few years >.<

1 - 20 of 54 Posts