• Will Get one in the Future

Votes: 70 42.4%
  • Will Never get One

Votes: 3 1.8%
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
As Tufast said...I signed the papers the other day and took delivery of a 3.8 Track A/T on Saturday. Hopefully the weather will give us a break down here so I can get the camera out. I should be able to get some pics up this weekend. Speaking of weather I need to go put a cover over the car to save it from the hail! :(

·
Registered
98 Posts
Long Delivery Time Frames?

I was just wondering if there are any other people that are anxiously awaiting delivery of their Coupe and how long you are waiting.

I would like to see a Poll on how long you have been told to wait if the car was not on the lot.

Any dealers reading? Can you provide some perspective? Are you waiting a while for your deliveries. What is the reason from Hyundai "Corporate"?

Thanks a bunch...

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I was just wondering if there are any other people that are anxiously awaiting delivery of their Coupe and how long you are waiting.

I would like to see a Poll on how long you have been told to wait if the car was not on the lot.

Any dealers reading? Can you provide some perspective? Are you waiting a while for your deliveries. What is the reason from Hyundai "Corporate"?

Thanks a bunch...
Well, the one above that dic is talking about is a dealer trade & not an order from Hyundai. We received that dealer trade in about 3 business days. I can't vouch for any others since I don't know of any preorders from my dealership. Of course a I don't hear everything since I work in svc.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
220 Posts
just picked mine up yesterday.. move me over from "dealer trying to locate" to " got my pimp cup" i mean.. "coupe" :jester:

:shifting::shifting::shifting::shifting::shifting::shifting::shifting:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Got a RED ONE!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Hoping to see mine by the end of the month, but it's ordered up, nearly two weeks ago now.

-boozy - fresh on the forum

·
Registered
18 Posts
I personally don't own one.... however, I'm on the site because my friend bought a 2.0t GT... and I'm usually his 'mod consultant'.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
They are allotting the new shipment for the central region now. Doubt there are any R-specs though.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Just picked up my red 2.0t this weekend. Huge improvement from my 2000 Integra GSR. Granted it's not as fast, but after a few upgrades it'll be there.

Now it's time to start learning about turbos. Everything i've done before is high compression, high rev, no torque...

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Just picked up my red 2.0t this weekend. Huge improvement from my 2000 Integra GSR. Granted it's not as fast, but after a few upgrades it'll be there.

Now it's time to start learning about turbos. Everything i've done before is high compression, high rev, no torque...
Welcome to the site CrookedH, love your call name.

I'm still learning about turbos myself, since I've always been a N/A guy.

Introduce yourself in new member introductions when you get a chance.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am basically waiting on the OEM Nav and for them to become more prevelant. We havnt had one at my local dealership in 3 months hahaha. Got in 2 and that was it.

btw... The car salesmen need to die. They have no Idea what they are talking about. I wanna punch them when I say things about the car and they tell me the opposite... like "I" am the idiot hahahaha.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I am basically waiting on the OEM Nav and for them to become more prevelant. We havnt had one at my local dealership in 3 months hahaha. Got in 2 and that was it.

btw... The car salesmen need to die. They have no Idea what they are talking about. I wanna punch them when I say things about the car and they tell me the opposite... like "I" am the idiot hahahaha.
You have to understand....

Many new sales consultant are moving from GM to Hyundai, so they'll need time to understand other brand car

If local Hyundai dealer fleet manager dunno about what they are selling, you can imagine how much less will know for those salesman~~~

If I need to buy GC, I like to wait for R Spec as well. Or, buy base model and fix up. For company, we'll definitely trade one soon and ditch Audi S4.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I own my track and love it.

i like all the attention im getting driving around so cal in a car no ones seen.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I purchased my 2.0T gencoupe on 4/18/09. LOVE THIS CAR!!! It turns heads everywhere I go (I guess it helps that I got it in lime rock green) Can't wait for parts to make there way around.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts