Votes: 70 42.4%
  • Will Never get One

Votes: 3 1.8%
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I purchased my 2.0T gencoupe on 4/18/09. LOVE THIS CAR!!! It turns heads everywhere I go (I guess it helps that I got it in lime rock green) Can't wait for parts to make there way around.
Welcome to the forums mattylo & congrats on your new ride. The car is already a head turner, then throw lime rock green on for color, I can just imagine. Take a minute to introduce yourself in the new member intro section & post some pics of your car when you get a chance.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
701 Posts
Follow-up for me: I got my ETA today: exactly one week to pick-up: my dealer, good lad that he is, took me out for a 20 minute boot-a-bout in a 2.0T Track and hot-damn, if that doesn't actually make the wait WORSE????

·
Registered
701 Posts
I don't much care for the coupe, I got a sedan :D
So I should wave at you as I go by, as we're both in Ottawa, and I'm pickin' up my coupe tomorrow? :D

I've not seen either the Sedan or Coupe on the road here yet, so I'm kinda looking forward to being behind the wheel of a somewhat-exclusive ride.

·
Registered
75 Posts
So I should wave at you as I go by, as we're both in Ottawa, and I'm pickin' up my coupe tomorrow? :D
Sure, if you can catch up :D

I've not seen either the Sedan or Coupe on the road here yet, so I'm kinda looking forward to being behind the wheel of a somewhat-exclusive ride.
Neither have all the other drivers in the region apparently. I can't count the number of times in a day I get the feeling someone's gonna rear-end me trying to figure out the logo on the back or how many times people start accelerating when I pass them and breaking their neck looking at the car!

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I don't much care for the coupe, I got a sedan :D
I love the coupe & sedan.....
Love the coupe and sedan as well. Had to have the GenCpe Track because it handles so wonderfully :cool: sooooo.....I'm trying to get my girlfriend into a sedan by this time next year. As much as I love my coupe I would really rather have that big ole sedan for those road trips :bigthumb:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a Canadian-spec Karussell White 3.8 Base 6MT on order right now. Put my deposit down on Saturday (June 13th) and am expecting a delivery date of August 1st.

·
Premium Member
942 Posts
I get mine this afternoon! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys

I have a 2.0l Coupe since a couple of monts and now i am ready to upgrade the
performance

What are your recommendations for the Turbo, BOV etc.., Furthermore where is the best place the buys parts by the web.

I am living in Canada and there is no Genesis parts reseller that have googd stuff

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Hi Guys

I have a 2.0l Coupe since a couple of monts and now i am ready to upgrade the
performance

What are your recommendations for the Turbo, BOV etc.., Furthermore where is the best place the buys parts by the web.

I am living in Canada and there is no Genesis parts reseller that have googd stuff
Welcome to the site slypink, take the time to introduce yourself in the new members thread.

It's hard for us to recommend what you should get as upgrades, since we don't know what your intentions for the vehicle are, nor do we know what kind of power you are looking for.

Most people will be happy with I/E & tune, as this will jump the power up about 20% & smooth out the power band.

As far as upgrading parts, I would personally not recommend ebay parts & would recommend any of the vendors on this forum. You can find their products listed in the vendors section of the forums & have alot more still in the works.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

41 - 54 of 54 Posts