Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Going to a Formula Drift event this season to support Rhys Millen?

• For Sure!

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • No, Drifting's not my thing!

Votes: 1 5.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Dude
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many are going to catch a Formula Drift event this season and support Rhys Millen and the Hyundai Genesis coupe?

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
If I am going, I have to support Apexi FD RX-7 car. Just don't want to smell burning tires anymore....

Is it on any Speed Channel to watch them at home?

·
The Dude
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I am going, I have to support Apexi FD RX-7 car. Just don't want to smell burning tires anymore....

Yes they will be on the speed channel but the only thing is the speed channel will not play the drift season events until october of this year so your watching events that happened 6 months earlier. To me that is pathetic if I was Formula Drift I would go find another TV outlet to show the events.

·
Registered
151 Posts

Auctualy its going to be on V/S this year not speed atleast thats what they said at Drift Atlanta last may. I'm not sure about the date but it has always been on mothers day weekend, so expect to get a guilt trip.
I have never missed a formula drift event the first time they were there was an expedetion run last year was really nice because they drifted all day people got there formula D license, then they had an amature and licensed event then the big guys got out there.
Usually the time is filled with Mazda cup or Panoze racing cup.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts