Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Have you taken possession of an R-Spec? or planning to?

• Yes, I currently own an R-Spec

Votes: 35 61.4%
  • I plan on getting an R-Spec by the end of year

Votes: 22 38.6%
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Alright guys, i finally received my GC R-spec and i am in love with it so far... Only problem i have experienced with this car is the radio turning off and a build of gas when hitting the throttle occasionally... maybe because its brand new??? But i still love it!
well congrats on the new R-Spec i hear a few people are having issues with the radio turning off
i haven't had any real issues with my car either, but my ipod will search for a couple of secs (like XM trying to reconnect) & then go back to the same place in song like nothing happened. This occurs about once a day, but hasn't gotten annoying, since I used to listen to XM & am used to it anyways. Radio warranty is 3yrs/36k, so I will wait a while B4 I complain, if I do.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
95 Posts
Really 3 yrs??? this is good, but yeah i experience problems with my ipod loosing connection but i can still see the minutes of it being played... Overall great car though, definitely shocked at the stock performance of it. Summer tires are definitely not ideal for this Jersey weather!

·
Registered
7 Posts
i have had a white one for about 5 weeks .. 2500miles so far ...... i hate the tires !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the 85mph vibration and loud noise...

Ian

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
i have had a white one for about 5 weeks .. 2500miles so far ...... i hate the tires !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the 85mph vibration and loud noise...

Ian
Yeah, I & many others agree that the Bridgestones are too loud. My brother switched to Hankooks & said they ride much better. I plan on making the same switch soon, since my rears are almost gone.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
21 - 34 of 34 Posts