Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

On a crisp Sunday morning at the end of February I was fortunate enough to have finally amassed the right set of items/abilities to be able to participate in one of the Adirondack Motor Enthusiast Club's fabled ice races. If you know me personally you would know that I have been trying to attend one of these ice races for a few months now. Life, a cross-country trip, and other inconveniences kept interfering with my plans to get some frozen lake action. However that Sunday… oh that Sunday was the day. I had an eligible car, my 2001 Mazda Miata, a set of snow tires (more on that later…), an AMEC Membership, 50 dollars for the entry fee, and last but definitely not least, a lack of concern for wrecking my ride back home and over-confidence in my driving skills in a set of conditions I have never encountered. As you can probably imagine from the title to this post it didn't really go so well! Today I am going to outline the steps you can take to add an extra element of challenge to your fellow ice racers!

Read more...

More...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts