Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/gals,

I know a few of are Hyundai employee's on here. I was thinking about creating a Hyundai employee only section for you guys to "talk amongst yourselves". Sort of like an Employee's Lounge. Talk about topics that you may not necessarily want out in the public, industry secrets, i dunno. anything.. Also I was thinking of giving you guys your own custom user Title, like "Hyundai Employee" that would show up under your user name...

It's all voluntary but thought it would give you guys some recognition for the great work you guys do and at the same time provide a place to talk shop.

Sound interesting to anyone?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Haha, place for us to discuss our deepest darkest Hyundai secrets? Hmmm, I can't really think of anything I don't mind saying to everybody. Anything that I'd get fired for saying I just wouldn't post. But on the other hand, it would give us an opportunity to do so I suppose if the situation ever arose.

I dunno, it's cool with me either way. I can't really keep up with who's an employee and who's not. I know that Tufast is and OHGENESIS is, and now know that ple1ades is. I could see the advantages of having something like that.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Yeah, lets do it

I already thought about this a little myself, but it wasn't important enough for me to me to bother bringing it up. But now that you mention it, I like the idea. Although, I agree w/the other Hyundai employees, that I would not mention anything on an open forum that I think would get me fired. But, I do think it's a cool way the recognize us. The subtitle would also allow other members to discern which members of the forum would have insight regarding Hyundai's in case they had a question. If you do follow through with this, I don't want my moderator title removed, because it's probably more important for newbies to know who the moderator & admins are. Keep me posted on what you decide..

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
555 Posts
Hahahaha...

Tufast needs multiple title lines... Decisions decisions

:groupbow:

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
81 Posts
That'a great idea just to BS with other Hyundai people in our own forum. This would be unique among any Hyundai forums that I have visited and pretty cool!! I would love to talk mods and customer experiences with others in the sales/service of all new Hyundai's-

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
That'a great idea just to BS with other Hyundai people in our own forum. This would be unique among any Hyundai forums that I have visited and pretty cool!! I would love to talk mods and customer experiences with others in the sales/service of all new Hyundai's-
+1...& I think it would give reason for all other Hyundai emplyees to hang out on this forum, therefore increasing the desire for other people to want to come to this forum as well. I know if I was looking for a place to get info about something, I would want to go where the experts are. Hell, we've already got lot of tuners on here & a ton of knowledgeable people. I see it only getting better guys. Admins put it into action.

:groupbow:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
555 Posts
Yeah, you know I never thought about it like that. And with us being from different areas of experience (parts, service, sales) we might even learn something... lol.

That world domination thing is starting to sound like fun. :read:

·
Registered
81 Posts
and way back in the 90's (I feel old sayiing that) we used to play Adam Sandlers "Piece of sh^t car" when Elantra's with bad trans were being diagnosed and needed a new box!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
i remember having to order 2 transmissions every time because the first one you put in was bad youd have a replacemant just in case. they used to be rebuilt at prisons in the u.s. up untill they built the translead plant in south america.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
and way back in the 90's (I feel old sayiing that) we used to play Adam Sandlers "Piece of sh^t car" when Elantra's with bad trans were being diagnosed and needed a new box!!!
Muhahaha:jester:

i remember having to order 2 transmissions every time because the first one you put in was bad youd have a replacemant just in case. they used to be rebuilt at prisons in the u.s. up untill they built the translead plant in south america.
Dude, ya'll too,:bump:
sometimes I forget how far these cars have come in such a short time...LoL

·
Registered
555 Posts
Well crap, I guess only being with Hyundai for about 3 years or so means I wasn't part of the "good old days"? lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.